I’ve been a little AWOL for the last couple of weeks (months). Whoops. Here’s what (&where) I’ve been up to during this time.
Macon, GA – April 9th
Fort Myers, FL – April 16th
Palm Coast, FL – April 23rd
Lawton, OK – April 30th
Other things I did in April:
- Went to a Checkers game with Drew!
- Went on some beautiful walks in Freedom Park
- Went to some baseball games (obviously)
- Got upgraded from friend to Bridesmaid
Loveland, CO – May 14th
Sarasota, FL – May 21st
Charleston, SC (round 2) – May 28th
Other things I did in May:
- Went home for Mother’s Day weekend and spent time with my family & friends
- Went to (more) baseball games & free concerts in Uptown
- My parents came to visit & you guessed it, we went to a baseball game!!
- Drew happened to have a Monday off from work, when I was home as well, so we took the opportunity to go hiking at Crowder’s Mountain
- Drew and I got to go to the Coca-Cola 500 Race in Charlotte and thanks to some of his nice co-workers we were able to use hot passes during the race and go behind pit row!
Knoxville, TN – June 4th
Cape May, NJ – June 11th-16th
As always, I literally have the best week ever with my family in Cape May! It was a smaller group this year, but hopefully next year, they’ll be able to join us again! ❤
Lincoln, NE – June 18th
Evansville, IN – June 25th
Other things I’ve done this month:
- Saw my puppy and my friends before going to the beach
- Drew grew a mustache because he lost a bet…technically this isn’t something “I” did this month, but it definitely had an impact on me 😂
- Drew and I went on a day-date to see Finding Dory, buy a new pillow and then ended the day with a walk at Freedom Park
- Drew and I went to see a friend of mine from High School play in a baseball game for the Columbia Fireflies
- My company had our half-year outing at a Charlotte Knights game. It ended up getting rained out, but we still had a really great time!
So that’s my recap, hopefully I’ll be able to keep up with it better in the future 🙂